Oct 18, 2009

Sneak Peak

We are nearing the finish line with the bathroom. We just have the small finishing details to do, like put down the quarter round, touch up the paint on the vanity, put up the towel bar and toilet paper holder and so on. But I thought I would give you a little sneak peak so you could get a little bit of a feel for the room.

I'm pretty happy with how it turned out considering our very limited budget! Although I will be very happy when this little project is finished and I think Nic will be too. I still need to purchase a shower curtain and figure out what I am going to do (cheaply) for a window covering since I am trying to phase out the mini blinds we have. I'm thankful we have something for the windows but most of them are really old and stained and are held together in some form by masking tape. Yes, masking tape.

Because I will not be buying anything else for the bathroom until Friday I may wait to post the final pictures until then but we may have a post about laying the floor or something like that to tide you over.

1 comment: